Psychiatric Nursing is open to all interested participants. We warmly welcome public, especially people with lived experiences to create a worldwide awareness to end the stigma of #Psychiatry We are also proud to announce Psychiatric Nursing 2019 is the only international event with open access for public participation. For presentation opportunities, we have few eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
The attendee must submit an abstract. Please CLICK HERE for the model abstract template. On the submission of abstract with furnished information, the abstract undergo a peer review process by our editorial board members and international organizing committee members.
Provide your full name, academic degree(s), institution, address, and email address and a recent photograph. You will receive all future correspondence from us regarding the status of your abstract.
The selected abstracts will be published in Conference Proceedings.
- Individuals may submit up to two regular abstracts as the first author.
- Individuals may submit an unlimited number of Trials in Progress abstracts.
- Individuals may serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Individuals with lived experiences are warmly welcomed.
- All types of Psychology, Psychiatry, and Mental Health research are eligible for submission.
- The abstract should address scientific questions, detail clinical observations, or contain primary scientific data.
- Data from the long-term follow-up of previously presented clinical trials may be submitted only if significant new information can be shown.
- Interim analysis of a prospective randomized clinical trial will be considered if it is performed as planned in the original protocol and is statistically valid.
- Abstracts of clinically-related subjects should be combined into a single abstract. Please Note: Submission of multiple abstracts on a single study may result in the rejection of one or more abstracts.
Early Bird Abstract Submission Date: November 30, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: June 10, 2019
Keynote Speech 40-45 Minutes,
Workshop/Symposium 60 Minutes
Plenary Speech 20-25 Minutes,
Poster Presentation 10-15 Minutes